This website is the property of the Serbian Biogas Association and its use is subject to terms and conditions. Please, read the website terms and conditions carefully. By using this website, you will be deemed to have read and accepted the terms and conditions. Please, do not continue to use the website if you do not accept the terms and conditions of its use.
This website and parts hereof are for information purposes only. The website owner gives no warranties as to the accuracy, applicability or completeness of information and will not be held liable for any errors or omissions with respect to the information contained on this website. The Serbian Biogas Association may change the contents of this website at any time and without prior notice.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
The links on this website leading to other independent websites are given solely for your convenience. The Serbian Biogas Association has no control over the contents of these websites and will not be held liable for any of those websites or their contents. The Serbian Biogas Association gives no warranties and accepts no liability for websites it links to or any information, software or other products that may be found thereon or any results that may ensue as a consequence of their use. You are solely responsible for your access to the contents of websites you are directed to by clicking on the links found on our website.
The Serbian Biogas Association respects privacy of every visitor to its website. As we collect certain user data via this website, please, read our terms and conditions of processing such data.
The data we collect upon registration for our events or newsletter or in questionnaires are used to:
- Improve our website
• Improve our services
• Send e-mails
WHICH PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
The Serbian Biogas Association organizes events (conferences, workshops and other) requiring registration. For event registration purposes we collect the following data via a form that you fill in on our website: your name, company you work for, position, e-mail address and phone number.
At the time of registration for our newsletter, we collect your e-mail address, name and, optionally, data about company you work for and your position.
We will also ask you to provide data of your e-mail address if you want us to send you a detailed report about files you submit to us for malware analysis.
HOW WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The Serbian Biogas Association will not, without your consent, transmit to any third party your personal data collected upon registration for newsletter.
In case you register for an event, your data, subject to your consent, will be shared with partners and/or co-organizers of the event.
ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA
For more information about the ways in which the Serbian Biogas Association processes you data or if you want your personal data to be rectified or erased, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here you can read more about the cookies we use.
If you believe the Serbian Biogas Association collects and processes data in an illegal manner, you can contact the Commissioner for Public Information and the Personal Data Protection.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
- To ensure normal functioning of the website
• To store you settings during and between visits
• To speed up the website
• To share pages on social networks
• To improve user experience on our website
• To ensure effective marketing
- To collect personal and sensitive data (without your consent)
• To transfer data to ad networks
• To transfer personal data to third parties
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
- This site uses analytics data provided by third parties for tracking and measuring of website use, in order to create contents our readers like. These cookies collect data such as length of stay on the website or on specific pages and help understand how we can improve the website.
• We also use Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn buttons and plug-ins to enable liking and sharing of our contents on social networks. To enable these functionalities, social networks store cookies via our website and use them in the way explained in their respective privacy policies.
• We also use plug-ins that enable integration with other websites or showing of contents from other websites on our pages (such as embedding of YouTube videos). To enable these functionalities, websites store cookies via our website and use them in the way explained in their respective privacy policies.
You can prevent cookies from being stored on your device if you set your browser to block them. Please, bear in mind that it will affect the functioning of this and many other websites you visit. If you want the websites you visit to continue to appear and function in the manner you are used to, do not disable cookies.
If you have privacy concerns, rather than disabling cookies, please, be advised to use anti-spyware to automatically delete invasive cookies.