Signed Memorandum of Cooperation with the Chamber of Commerce of Vojvodina
As the culmination of a long-standing successful collaboration with the Chamber of Commerce of Vojvodina, where we have a partner and support, we have signed a Memorandum of Cooperation. This establishes the foundation for continuous collaboration between the Biogas Association Serbia and the Chamber of Commerce of Vojvodina, with the aim of:
- increasing the number and strength of biogas plants in the Autonomous Province of Vojvodina
- exchanging information relevant to the overall economic development while respecting national legislation, European, and international laws governing relationships in the Republic of Serbia
- jointly submitting initiatives related to the regulations applicable to the functioning of the signatory members of the Memorandum
- strengthening business ties and encouraging all forms of cooperation
- joint investments and business-technical cooperation between the signatories of the Memorandum and their members
- participating in initiatives related to internationalization and joint promotion of the activities of the signatories of the Memorandum
- organizing economic events, conferences, panel discussions, round tables, bilateral meetings, participating in trade fairs, and specialized exhibitions that will facilitate direct business contacts, knowledge transfer, familiarity with examples of good business practices, organizing training, workshops, and education in areas where interested parties recognize their interests
- joint activities in acquainting and connecting foreign and Serbian companies, scientific and research institutions, introducing examples of good practice in management and development, as well as activities in the transfer of knowledge, technologies, and innovations, joint participation in the preparation and implementation of projects, encouraging scientific activities and research in the field of biogas production and use, as well as issuing joint publications and educationally oriented additional materials based on the goals and activities of the signatories of the Memorandum
- informing the public about innovations in the biogas sector, as well as educating the public about the importance of biogas from an environmental perspective
- involving the Association in the work of relevant Sections and Councils of the Chamber of Commerce of Vojvodina, developing relations with national and international partners, as well as other activities.
We are extremely excited about all the upcoming joint activities and invite members to, in the spirit of good cooperation, participate in the upcoming activities, which will be timely communicated.